منتدى قصة الإسلام

منتدى قصة الإسلام (http://forum.islamstory.com/)
-   Islamic History (http://forum.islamstory.com/f108.html)
-   -   (A vision about the Kaaba) leads a Mozambican rapper to Islam >> !!!! (http://forum.islamstory.com/124771-vision-about-kaaba-leads-mozambican-rapper-islam.html)

نبيل القيسي 20-07-2020 08:56 AM

(A vision about the Kaaba) leads a Mozambican rapper to Islam >> !!!!

Islam and how he sacrificed money, tremendous wealth and fame in order to convert to Islam and pronounce the two testimonies. Antis, who became his name after his conversion to Islam, Yassin Hassan, embraced Islam less than two years ago, leaving singing, writing and artistic production, and performed the Umrah rituals within the program of the guests of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz for Umrah and Ziyara. Hassan begins to tell the story of his conversion from Christianity to Islam, saying: "I was a rapper for more than 24 years, and I had a friend named Bilal (formerly Lacoste), and he entered the field of rap under cosplay, and one day he decided to be a Muslim when a friend invited him When my friends and I heard that (Lacoste) had converted to Islam, we made fun of him and said: Lacoste must have become crazy, look at him. He became a Muslim and wore robes and his name became Bilal, and we started laughing at him. ” He adds: "Bilal came to my house in 2009 and called me to Islam and he spoke to me about this religion, but I did not accept Islam as a religion at the beginning, and I said to him: I appreciate you inviting me to Islam and I have a religion, but after a while I started thinking about his words, and I had then Contact with many Muslim friends. " He continued: "In 2012 I moved to live in northern Mozambique, and there I met many African brothers from Guinea, Mali, Senegal, Nigeria, Kenya, and Tanzania, most of whom were Muslims and everyone loved me, and I felt from their dealings that they are brothers, and since this time my thinking has increased In Islam, then I dreamed that I was passing by the Kaaba in my sleep while I was on a bus in which there were old people with long beards, and at that time I did not know that the Kaaba was called the Kaaba. I had been searching for the truth since I was a child, as I had many questions about religion Christian and I was putting it on my family and they could not answer me, and it can be said that I was a Christian following in the footsteps of my family, but personally I did not find myself in Christianity. " He continued: "My thinking about Islam increased, I went back to the capital of Mozambique and I no longer had the incentive to sing and music, I called Bilal and told him that I am not happy, and I asked for his advice, so he told me that the only place where I will find tranquility is Islam, so I said to him: I agree and want to go into an experience Islam". He explains that he then disposed of the jewelry that he was wearing, called Bilal and went to the Al-Taqwa Mosque in Maputo and the two testimonies were spoken, and I cried, then I did ablution and prayed for my first prayer and it was afternoon prayer, and I started looking for Islam in the books, as I had many questions . Hassan sees his presence in Makkah as a dream, and he said: “A year ago I called on God, asking for 'Umrah first, then Hajj, and my dream came true. I was chosen within the program of the guests of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques for Umrah and Ziyarah. The only one in my family, but my family respect my position and they are happy that I changed my previous life, and I stopped going out at night and returning after two or three days, and I left the tumultuous life full of sins. " And about what changed in Hassan after converting to Islam, he said: "The best thing that happened to me in my life is Islam, as I found peace and contentment in Islam, and I became more focused, and I know that the most important thing is that God Almighty help me, and everything will be fine .. Our existence In this life a test from God, and all I want is to enter heaven, and the relationship with God must be complete with sincerity. " On the opinion of his family and friends after his conversion to Islam, he said: "My family values ​​my Islam, and some of my friends are also, but some have disappeared and prefer not to talk to me, and there are some friends who do not care, but most of the time when I meet them I invite them to Islam, and I have dear old friends who call them and invite them to Islam And all I want to do and what I do is the call, we have a project called (the call on the road), every day we walk in the streets and invite non-Muslims to Islam. My conversion to Islam was broadcast on television and published in newspapers and everywhere. " Regarding hosting him on the Umrah program, he expressed his happiness with this faith journey, and said: "I am happy with this invitation, and I thank the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques for it, and King Salman is doing a wonderful job, and when I heard that my name is included in the list of hosts, I felt overwhelmed with joy", noting that a friend My dear name is Sheikh Musa, he has been learning here in the Kingdom for more than five years, and when he came to Maputo he took me to the embassy of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques in South Africa, and he introduced me to a number of people there, and I told them my story, and they took my data, and then I was surprised by a contact telling me that I am among those who will come To the Kingdom, hosted by King Salman, to perform Umrah, and it was a wonderful thing, as my dream of Umrah would be fulfilled. ”He continued:“ I feel very happy to be here and perform the prayers daily, whether in the Prophet’s Mosque or the Sacred Mosque, and this is unbelievable, as many people are born Muslims and die before Coming here, and this means that I am in grace, as we see the Kingdom, especially Makkah and Madinah, the most holy places. From here in Makkah and Madinah everything started, and the Prophet Muhammad, may God bless him and grant him peace, was sent and Islamic battles began and mosques were built. Peace be upon him, and the stories of the Companions, and here is the grave of our master Muhammad, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, and here the Kaaba is found. Source: Islam Notebook website

الساعة الآن 07:33 AM.