منتدى قصة الإسلام

منتدى قصة الإسلام (http://forum.islamstory.com/)
-   Islamic History (http://forum.islamstory.com/f108.html)
-   -   Examples of Prophet Muhammad's (PBUH) Suffering ! (http://forum.islamstory.com/17259-examples-prophet-muhammads-pbuh-suffering.html)

ramevic 08-12-2010 02:11 PM

Examples of Prophet Muhammad's (PBUH) Suffering !

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) suufered from all kinds of hardships:

losing wife, children, losing close relatives, being cast away from his beloved homecountry leaving all he he had, seeing his companions being tortured to the most painful extents, being tortured in front of his daughter and seeing her cry for that, He never condemned anybody, never cursed those who tortured him..

He saw many of his copanions dying in front of him while he was jailed and unable to save them..he suffered from diseases..fevers..he paid all the efforts a one can pay for the sake of Islam..he was offered to be king of kings of the world in case he left the issue of Islam..he rejected all these offers and always said " I miss my brothers (& sisters)..those who didn't see me but will believe in me..he was mocked upon .. they said "he is a magician..he is a liar..he is a satanic messenger..he is...................."

He never replied.. they called him by the worst of names and always caused pain to him..they threw rubbish in front of his house..always stole all what he had..he never condemned them..never cursed them..always said :"May Allah bring the best worshippers out of their offsprings" !

He went to Al-taiif ( a city beside Mekka) and called for islam..he walked for 500 km !! for how many days walking alone in the desert at the age of 50 years old !!!? ..then they rejected his call...not only that but they also let the children and the mad ones there run after him,throw him with stones .. till his whole body was pure bleeding !! he sat on a side of the road and cried !!

He said :
"O Allah, To you I complain of my weakness, my lack of resources and my lowliness before men. O most Merciful! You are the Lord of the weak and you art my Lord. To whom will You relinquish my fate! To one who will misuse me? Or to an enemy to whom you have given power over me? If You art not angry with me then I care not what happens to me. you favor is all that counts for me...."

He lost his son while he was only 6 months old ! Prophet Muhammad immediately went to the house of the nurse, where he held Ibrahim in his hands, and tears flowed from his eyes.

He said, “The eyes send their tears and the heart is saddened, but we do not say anything except that which pleases our Lord. Indeed, O Ibrahim, we are bereaved by your departure from us.” Then he turned his face towards the mountain before his and said, “O mountain! If you were as sorrowful as I am, you would certainly crumble into pieces! But we say what Allah has ordered us: (We are the servants of Allah and we will return to Him; We thank Allah, the Creator of the Universe)”

these were some few of few of the many many sufferings prophet Muhammad pbuh had !!
what have we done for him !!!!!?

محمد أيوب 26-12-2010 03:03 PM

رد: Examples of Prophet Muhammad's (PBUH) Suffering !

Au nom de Dieu Clément et Miséricordieux
Notre prophète Mohamed paix et bénédictions d’Allah sur lui , a subi de dures endurances pour la cause noble de diffuser le message d'Allah qu'est l'Islam; et par conséquent de nous sauver des ténèbres de l'ignorance vers la lumière du savoir et de la paix . Nous devons suivre sa sunna et faire serment de défendre cet héritage sacré.

اللهم سخرنا لنصرة نبيك المصطفى صلى الله عليه و سلم و ارزقنا بفضل من عندك مرافقته في الجنة

الساعة الآن 11:34 AM.