منتدى قصة الإسلام

منتدى قصة الإسلام (http://forum.islamstory.com/)
-   Islamic History (http://forum.islamstory.com/f108.html)
-   -   Of the causes of victory and empowerment is the message. Raheeq (http://forum.islamstory.com/9613-causes-victory-empowerment-message-raheeq.html)

رحيق الشهادة 14-02-2010 06:05 PM

Of the causes of victory and empowerment is the message. Raheeq

Peace and mercy of God be upon you
How long will this silence. How long will this failure. Are you waiting for victory. If it causes you? Our ancestors Muslims if they occurred before the defeat of the enemy. They were looking at themselves and seek the cause of the defeat that befell them If they find themselves in breach of the Prophet Muhammad upon him regarding the affairs of the quick change it and move to the follow-up year, raising the nation .. Although they were less than enemies in number and they do not perform this step after Kaan God supports them Sobhaaaanh and Taaaly investigation said in his book. The Allaah nor adopt Christianity and prove your feet.
1 - Try hard now and immediately take off from sins committed by the Tdoam them and I ask God Almighty to help you to give it up .. and if you take Okdhirbk villages is unfair.
2 - Keep Asalapp Jmaaaaap in the mosque five times a day, especially Slapp dawn. Kaaant the prayer book on the believers at fixed hours.
3 - Try to give charity to the poor and needy, even something very simple from the owner. The charity acts; anger of the LORD .4
- Strive to Cchaaaam and Ahadjaab full now and not tell and I will do it tomorrow
5 - Be sure to raise your children a true education of faith to be a generation better than Jelena
6 - Voluntary multiply prayers every day
7 - Awmro your friends and your family in a well-Promotion beautiful and reminded them that the nation needed them and reminded them that be you and they are like the owners of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him pursuant to followers
.8 - Do what God has commanded thee prepare yourself and your child mentally and physically and scientifically. And prepared them what you can of power ..
9 - Be sure to Alakhla Y in your business, whether the study or industry or agriculture or learn something in jurisprudence do. Fletalm Fiqh of farmers in agriculture and the merchant trade and the jurisprudence of the jurisprudence of the student should learn to seek knowledge ..
10 - The front of your mosque to bring together people in the mosque every day after Slapp Morocco and read them a lesson from the Book of God or the Sunnah the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him. And can be guided from a book. Book of the mosque and the house of a Muslim .....
.11 - Helped in the dissemination of good in any way permissible Tsttiahaaaaa
.12 - More than Da'aaa God to make you steadfast on the road and prayed to Almighty Allah
13 - Trust in the support of Almighty Allah for His believing slaves truthful
14 - Do not despair and despair of the length of the road and Msagth Vanalvesad may Mndhu with the nation for many years and needs to change as time ... In the end, if you find that Muslims gather for Slapp with all ears as they meet in the mosque for Friday prayers and he had them because Fsha Saaaaad science and religion, know that victory Qaaaab corner that Haaae God

ahmad abd almunim 17-02-2010 07:04 AM

رد: Of the causes of victory and empowerment is the message. Raheeq

Jazaki Allah Khairan. But I have to say that there is a great problem with translation. It is too literal.

ياسر ابوزيد 17-02-2010 01:08 PM

Thank,s for this good issue

رحيق الشهادة 17-02-2010 06:00 PM

Peace and mercy of God be upon you
God bless you all and Praise good
I can not but my brother Ahmad translation literally
You my thanks and appreciation
Burktm

الساعة الآن 05:58 AM.