المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Few notes on the beauty of Allah's mercy, forgiveness and accepting prayers(dua'a) !

ramevic
26-03-2010, 03:48 PM
"O son of Adam, as long as you call upon Me and put your hope in Me, I have forgiven you for what you have done and I do not mind. O son of Adam, if your sins were to reach the clouds of the sky and then you would seek My forgiveness, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, if you were to come to Me with sins that are close to filling the earth and then you would meet Me without ascribing any partners with Me, I would certainly bring to you forgiveness close to filling it."

In this Hadithi Qudsi, Allah gives hope to mankind more than any other narration. It displays the quality and attribute of Allahs mercy. Indeed, He is ar-Rahman, the Most Compassionate, and ar-Raheem, the Most Merciful. In this Hadithi Qudsi, Allah tells man of the greatness of His forgiveness and mercy so that no one would despair due to the amount of sins he may have committed. This is supported by the following verse of the Holy Quran:

Say: O My servants who have transgressed against their own souls, despair not of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful. (Surah az-Zumar 39:53)

This hadith teaches us the importance of realizing Allahs mercy, having faith and hope in Him especially when making dua, calling to Allah alone for forgiveness, and the importance of repentance in the life and faith of a believer.

Allah catches the attention of mankind by calling out, O son of Adam! This is a call to every human being. Why didnt Allah say, O mankind or O People? The significance of this specific call is because it was the first human being, Adam (alaiyhis-salam) who committed the first sin. Adam was an example to all humans of the consequences of sin and how to turn to Allah for forgiveness of ones sins. This gives hope that even after committing a violation, ones sins can be forgiven if one repents to Allah sincerely the same way that the father of mankind sinned, repented, and was forgiven by Allah.

Allah calls out to His servants, a call of forgiveness, mercy, and compassion. For He knows that man was created weak and is prone to fall into sin

Allahs says, Call on me and I will respond to you. One of the most important conditions of making dua is that one must completely trust that Allah will respond. One must also supplicate with sincerity, hope, and seriousness. One must not have any doubt at all on whether Allah will respond to ones call or if He accepts the dua. The Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alaiyhi wa sallam) said, Supplicate Allah while you are certain of a response. And know that Allah does not respond to a supplication from a heart that is heedless and inattentive. He also forbade that one say, Oh Allah, forgive me if You will. But he said, Instead, you should ask with will and conviction for there is nothing so great to Allah that He cannot grant it.

When supplicating, one should truly seek Allahs aid and His forgiveness and demonstrate his need for Allah and submit to Him with fear and hope in receiving the desired response. Allah advises in Surat al-Araaf 7:56:

And invoke Him in fear and aspiration (of hope). Indeed, the mercy of Allah is near to those who do good.

Allah has made sure that the people all over the earth know there is something called "Islam." But He has also given us another chance to share the truth about what Islam actually is and what it is not. This may well be our last chance too. Maybe the Last Day is just around the corner and this is a way for us to wake up and do our job before it is too late for us.

thanks all :)

Emad Fadel
31-03-2010, 08:55 AM
There are a lot researches to be done about this topic. For example:
1- The Qur'an tells us about a fact that is really amazing in this respect. Allah says:
And man supplicates for evil [when angry] as he supplicates
for good, and man is ever hasty.
Humans sometimes supplicate Allah to perish others or to even to perish them. They do this when they are feeling bad or when they are angry from other people. This why Allah descriped them by saying " and man is ever hasty.
2- Allah told us how the Prophet used to supplicate.The wisdom behind this is to teach us to follow them in this matter. Allah says
And [mention] Zechariah, when he called to his Lord, "My Lord,
do not leave me alone [with no heir], while You are the best of
inheritors."
90. So We responded to him, and We gave to him John, and
amended for him his wife. Indeed, they used to hasten to good
deeds and supplicate Us in hope and fear, and they were to Us
humbly submissive
3- Allah told us that those who did not believe in Him or follow His orders were punished. Had they supplicated to God, they would have been forgiven. Allah says:
And We had gripped them with suffering [as a warning], but
they did not yield to their Lord, nor did they humbly supplicate,
and will continue thus

This topic really deserves a special care, for Allah love those who supplicate to Him.