المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : My Servants

Emad Fadel
08-06-2010, 06:25 AM
This is a Qudusi ĥadīth in which the Prophet relates God’s own words:

My servants, I have forbidden oppression for Myself and have made it forbidden among you, so do not oppress one another. My servants, all of you are astray except for those I have guided, so seek guidance from Me and I shall guide you. My servants, all of you are hungry except for those I have fed, so seek food from Me and I shall feed you. My servants, all of you are naked, except for those I have clothed, so seek clothing from Me and I shall clothe you. My servants, you sin by night and by day and I forgive all sins, so seek forgiveness from Me and I shall forgive you. My servants, you will never be able to harm Me and you will never be able to bring Me benefit. My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to be as pious as the most pious heart of any one of you, that would not increase My kingdom in any thing. My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to be as wicked as the most wicked heart of any one of you, that would not decrease My kingdom in anything. My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to rise up in one place and make a request of Me, and were I to give everyone what he requested, that would not decrease what I have, anymore than a needle decreases the sea if put into it.

My servants, it is but your deeds that I reckon up for you and then recompense you for. So let him who finds good praise God and let him who finds other than that blame no one but himself.

Related by Muslim

qadadah66
29-03-2016, 08:09 PM
May Allah reward you