ÇáãÓÇÚÏ ÇáÔÎÕí ÇáÑÞãí

ãÔÇåÏÉ ÇáäÓÎÉ ßÇãáÉ : The chief of prayers for forgiveness

ramevic
18-11-2010, 02:53 PM
The Prophet SAW said, “The chief of prayers for forgiveness is:Allahumma anta rabbee la ilaha illa anta, khalaqtanee wa-ana ‘abduka, wa-ana ‘alaa ‘ahdika wawa’dika mas-tata’tu, a’oothu bika min sharri ma sana’tu, aboo-o laka bini’matika ‘alaya, wa-aboo-o bizambee, faghfir lee zunoobi fa-innahu la yaghfiruz-zunooba illa anta (‘O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshiped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise [to honor it] as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I committed. I acknowledge Your favor upon me and I acknowledge my sin, so forgive me, for verily none can forgive sins except You.). (sahih Bukhari)

ramevic
18-11-2010, 02:54 PM
The Prophet pbuh added, “If somebody recites it during the day with firm faith in it and dies on the same day before the evening, he will be from the people of Paradise and if somebody recites it at night with firm faith in it and dies before the morning he will be from the people of Paradise.” (sahih Bukhari)

ramevic
18-11-2010, 02:55 PM
Abu Musa Al-Ash`ari (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I asked the Messenger of Allah (PBUH): "Who is the most excellent among the Muslims?'' He said, "One from whose tongue and hands the other Muslims are secure.'' [Sahih Bukhari and Muslim].

ramevic
18-11-2010, 02:55 PM
683. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Iman has sixty odd or seventy odd branches. The uppermost of all these is the Testimony of Faith: `La ilaha illallah' (there is no true god except Allah) while the least of them is the removal of harmful object from the road. And shyness is a branch of Iman.''
[Sahih Bukhari and Muslim].

Commentary: This Hadith has already occurred in a previous chapter, see commentary on Hadith No. 125. Here it has been repeated with reference to the degrees of Faith. Modesty, too, is a part of Faith, rather one of its most important ingredients, because it plays an effective role in the training and sublimation of human psyche. (Riyadus Salihiin)

ramevic
27-11-2010, 06:26 AM
Abu Hurairah RA reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "There are two statements that are light for the tongue to remember, heavy in the Scales and are dear to the Merciful: `Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi, Subhan-Allahil-Azim [Glory be to Allah and His is the praise, (and) Allah, the Greatest is free from imperfection)'. (Sahih Bukhari & Muslim

ramevic
01-12-2010, 07:50 PM
Allah SWT says :
"Therefore, remember Me (by praying, glorifying). I will remember you, and be grateful to Me (for My countless Favours on you) and never be ungrateful to Me.'' (Quran 2:152)
"And the close of their request will be: `Al-hamdu lillahi Rabbil-`alamin [All the praise is due to Allah, the Rubb of `Alamin (mankind, jinn and all that exists)].''' (Quran 10:10)

Anas bin Malik RA reported: The Messenger of Allah SAW said, "Allah is pleased with His slave who says: `Al-hamdu lillah (praise be to Allah)' when he takes a morsel of food and drinks a draught of water.''
[Muslim].

ramevic
01-12-2010, 07:51 PM
Al-Bara' bin `Azib (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) commanded us to do seven things: to visit the sick, to follow the funeral (of a dead believer), to invoke the Mercy of Allah upon one who sneezes (i.e., by saying to him: Yarhamuk-Allah), to support the weak, to help the oppressed, to promote the greeting of `As-Salamu `Alaikum', and to help those who swear to do something to keep their oaths.
[Sahih Bukhari and Muslim].

ramevic
08-12-2010, 02:07 PM
Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Do not indulge in excessive talk except when remembering Allah. Excessive talking without the Remembrance of Allah hardens the heart; and those who are the farthest from Allah are those whose hearts are hard.'' [Tirmidhi]

ramevic
08-12-2010, 02:13 PM
Abu Hurayrah RA that the Prophet SAW said: “Any group of people that assemble in one of the Houses of Allah to recite and study the Quran, tranquility will descend upon them, mercy will engulf them, angels will surround them and Allah will make mention of them to those (the angels) in His proximity.” [Muslim]

ramevic
11-12-2010, 08:22 PM
Abu Mas'ud `Uqbah bin `Amr Al-Ansari Al-Badri RA reported: The Messenger of Allah SAW said, "Whoever guides someone to virtue will be rewarded equivalent to him who practices that good action".
[sahih Muslim]

ramevic
20-12-2010, 12:01 PM
It is reported that Hassân b. Abî Sinân – Allâh have mercy on him – went out one Eid and when he returned home his wife said, “How many beautiful women have you looked at today?” After she kept asking him, he said, “Woe to you! I have looked at nothing but my toe from when I went out to when I returned to you.”

ramevic
27-12-2010, 08:16 AM
Whoever contemplates death frequently speaks little, while he who knows that death is certain is satisfied with a little." 'Umar ibn 'Abdil-'Azeez

ramevic
27-12-2010, 08:18 AM
The Prophet (: sallaAllahu 'aleihi was-sallam) said, "The example of guidance and knowledge with which Allah has sent me is like abundant rain falling on the earth, some of which was fertile soil that absorbed rain water and brought forth v...egetation and grass in abundance. (And) another portion of it was hard and held the rain water and Allah benefited the people with it and they utilized it for drinking, making their animals drink from it and for irrigation of the land for cultivation. (And) a portion of it was barren which could neither hold the water nor bring forth vegetation (then that land gave no benefits). The first is the example of the person who comprehends Allah's religion and gets benefit (from the knowledge) which Allah has revealed through me (the Prophet) and learns and then teaches others. The last example is that of a person who does not care for it and does not take Allah's guidance revealed through me (He is like that barren land.)" [Sahih Bukhari]

ramevic
03-02-2011, 05:21 AM
As you can taste a pot full of food with a spoon likewise someone's tounge can tell you about his heart. Ibn Qayyim Al Jawziyyah

ramevic
03-02-2011, 05:22 AM
Proiphet Muhammad SAW said "Keep yourselves far from envy; because it eats up and takes away good actions, like a fire eats up and burns wood." (Abu Dawud)

ramevic
03-02-2011, 05:23 AM
Abdullah b. Al-Zubayr RA said, “I have never seen two women more generous than Aishah RA and Asma RA. They had different ways of being generous. As for Aiishah RA, she used to gather things, until she had a collection, then she would distribute it. As for Asma RA, she would never keep anything until the next day.”.. (Sahih Bukhari)

ramevic
03-02-2011, 05:24 AM
It is reported that Abû Bakr Al-Siddîq – Allâh be pleased with him – said, “One of the worst sins is a person taking his sin lightly.”

ramevic
03-02-2011, 05:25 AM
Abu ‘Abdullah Jabir bin ‘Abdullah al-Ansari, radiyallahu anhuma, reported that a man questioned the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu ‘alayhi wasallam, saying:

"Do you see, if I pray the prescribed (prayers), fast during Ramadhan, treat the lawful as permissible and treat the forbidden as prohibited, but do nothing more than that, shall I enter Paradise?” He (the Prophet, sallallahu ‘alayhi wasallam) answered: “Yes.”

(sahih Muslim)

ramevic
11-04-2011, 02:44 PM
Narrated Mu'awiyah ibn Jaydah al-Qushayri: The Apostle of Allah SAW said: Woe to him who tells things, speaking falsely, to make people laugh thereby. Woe to him! Woe to him!. (sunan abu dawud Book #41, Hadith #4972)
Say NO to Muslims Fool day......Lying is a sin !!!! Haraaaaammmmmmmm !!!

ramevic
11-04-2011, 02:45 PM
Assalamualaikum Wr wb,
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "By the One in Whose Hand my soul is! If you do not commit sins, Allah would replace you with a people who would commit sins and seek forgiveness from Allah; and Allah will certainly forgive them.''
[Sahih Muslim].

Commentary: This Hadith does not mean that Allah likes disobedience. But by this way of description, the aim is to emphasize the importance of seeking forgiveness from Allah. We know that every man commits sins. But Allah likes those people who, after committing a sin, do not stick to it, but right away seek forgiveness for their sins from Allah. They weep and express sorrow before Allah. By seeking forgiveness, a relationship with Allah is established between man and his Creator. So seeking forgiveness is a very good act.

Waslam,
AI

ramevic
06-07-2011, 10:33 PM
Ibn ‘Umar reported that the Messenger of Allaah took hold of his hand and said:

“Ibn ‘Umar, be in this world like a stranger or somebody passing on his way; and count yourself amongst the inhabitants of the grave.“

Concerning this, Aboo Bakr ‘Abdullaah Ibn Humayd quoted the following lines pf poetry:

O heedless one sitting in the
shade of joy and pleasure!

Travel through this world
as a stranger!

Ever count your soul amongst
those already deceased.

Shun this world and cling not
to this Abode of Deceit.

[The Journey Of The Strangers, Pp. 40-41]

ãÍãÏ ÝÑÇÌ ÚÈÏ ÇáäÚíã
04-10-2011, 08:02 AM
O Allah, I ask you for knowledge that is beneficial