منتدى قصة الإسلام

منتدى قصة الإسلام (http://forum.islamstory.com//index.php)
-   الشريعة و الحياة (http://forum.islamstory.com//forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Allah is full of pity his bondmen - والله رؤوفٌ بالعباد (http://forum.islamstory.com//showthread.php?t=11902)

جميل لافي 12-05-2010 02:38 AM

Allah is full of pity his bondmen - والله رؤوفٌ بالعباد

In the name of God the Merciful

ALLAH IS FULL OF PITY FOR HIS BONDMEN

Praise be to God, prayer and peace envoy to the mercy of the slaves, Praise be to God who told us that gracious and merciful slaves, said the bulk of gaze: (Careful you believers Merciful) al-tawbeh 128 prayer of Lord and peace be upon him and his family and companions and traced, and enacted his sonah and followers until the Day of Resurrection
Having said that
I've mentioned most of gaze of God in His Holy Book compassion and mercy, ten times, in addition to the verse that I mentioned earlier with compassion and mercy of the Prophet(Peace be upon him)Believers, and this is also the compassion and mercy of God to us.
* He says: ( ... What was lost faith in GodAllah is Merciful to the people )Baqarah 143
* He says: ( There are some people be bought from the same Iaptghae pleasure of Allah
!! ALLAH IS FULL OF PITY FOR HIS BONDMEN
Baqarah 207 .

* He says: ( ... , And warns of God himself!! ALLAH IS FULL OF PITY FOR HIS BONDMEN)Al-Imran 30 .
* He says: ( ... Then he repented them thatTheir Merciful )Repentance 117 .
* He says: ( ...The Lord of the Merciful AL -Nahel 7.
* He says: ( ... Or take them to the apprehension ofLord of the Merciful )AL -Nahel 47 .
* He says: ( ... And holds the sky to fall on the ground without his permissionThe people of GodEemaan )Hajj 65 .
* He says: ( ... But not for the grace of Allah and His mercyThat God is Merciful ) al-Noor 20
* He says: ( ... To expel you from the darkness into the lightThat God is Merciful to you )9 AL- Hadeed .
* He says: ( ... Do not make in our hearts any hatred against those who believeMerciful Lord, You )AL-Hasher10 .

* Read these verses and a tiger, and is not reflect on its meaning or concept and its power, were discussing Come and study with some sense .

** I say God bless

Of the assignment 1
Of clemency and mercy of God for us to afford what it cost us and sometimes even less
He says: (God does not burden any soul beyond its power ...)Baqarah 286 . If God Almighty cost us more than tolerate lies ahead for the fire and entered all .... Is not God Browv slaves ??

In prayer 2
Of clemency and mercy of God that eased About UsPrayerThe first thing that God has obliged us Maraj were fifty prayers a day and night, then make it five in the work of fifty remuneration, does not alter the Word of God and his promise to pay us, but it does not lag Rahmana, which hand is my soul if she continues to fifty, we would pray it, and how Nkdraliha Today Blelth Twenty-four hours, what to get through Prayer Even permitted to the other, not one of us can work or eat or sleep or even learn, if we divide the fifty, twenty-four hours was all twenty-five-minute prayer ..... , But in the travel and the rain eased and disease permits About us ...... Is not God merciful of pity ??

Fasting 3
When God created the year to make it twelve months, and imposed on us to fast one month only, and eleven months, including a fungus and Avala, but who wants to volunteer is a good Him, see my brother in God, if the opposite were fast eleven months and break our fast for one month only ...!! , Do you afford it? No, by Allaah , It is hard for even the powerful, but to God from the womb, and a few what they are ..... Is not God Browv Slaves?? .

The Zaka 4
God has imposed Zakat on the rich to the poor are, in one year has passed once, and if they reach the quorum, and then make it Two and a half percent Only Ninety-seven and a half percent, you behave as they wish in the Arab and to the satisfaction of God, my brother, if a Muslim management reflected the percentage you afford it? Some even Circumvent On Monday, and a half percent and wants to give those who do not deserve zakat of his sons, or in other banks eight!! .... Is not God to you for merciful of pity ??

In the pilgrimage 5
God has imposed pilgrimage once in a lifetime and Almsttie only, and volunteering is good for him, a man came to the Prophet (Peace be upon him) He said: AviEach year, O Messenger of God?? He remained silent gift of mercy, terrifying question once Once Did not answer him, so he said : (If I said yes to Ojpt) . Vtdber my brother, if it is imposed every year we could afford it, not to say possible to material and physical only, but congested every year, three million pilgrims perform Hajj, and fatal accidents occur, Imagine if the billion Christjon or more each year, what will happen?? .... Is not God people for merciful of pity ??
It is God's mercy and pity for his bondmen 6
To make the door Repentance Open until the sun rises from the west or Ngrger spirit, no matter how prodigal slave to himself and repents and turns and ask forgiveness for Gfara found God, but God rejoices over the repentance of His slave, has told us trustworthy to talk when he said : (L God rejoices more over the repentance of His believing slave of a man in the land of deadly medicines with his camel by his food and drink slept startling I went Aftlbha until the next thirst, then he said go back to my place when I was Vonam until I die, he put his head on helped him to die Vasiqz And has a camel and by Zadeh and his food and drink God rejoices more over the repentance of the person insured Brahalth and Zadeh) Sahih Muslim / from Sweden on the Al-Harith bin Abdullah . In the novel, he said : O you slave and I am your Lord, said: Mistaken for joy ) . .... Is not God Browv Slaves
It is God's mercy and pity for his bondmen 7
It is more merciful than the mother Brdiaha (The Messenger of Allah(Peace be upon him) In the invasion of his conquests and after the opening of Allaah be upon him, and collected the captivity of view, if a woman looking for her son in captivity until his grandmother, Volsqth to her chest and breastfed him, he said of the Companions : You see this, throwing her son in the fire?? They saw what they said made :No, O Messenger of God . He said: "Allaah is more merciful to His slaves than this her son ) .... Is not God merciful and pity for his bondmen ??

The calculation is very simple, if we calculated theCost us the Almighty God in our lives does not exceed from one to five percent in only the top. A view: ( I created the jinn and mankind except to worship, what I want them with their livelihoods and what I want to feed, that God is a solid force Razak )Thareyat 56 - 58 .
* In spite of all this you find a lot of people do not do what God asked of them!!
*Vozlm that Allah is severe in punishment ...
Is not God people for merciful and pity ... ??
Is not God merciful and pity of Slaves .... ??

**Although this was good and right, it is God alone , Although it is an error or omission or forgotten thumped and Satan , And I seek refuge in God to remind you, and forget , And ask God to be an argument on us we meet And ask him learning in religion ,
For He is Able to do that , And blessings of Allaah be upon Muhammad and his family and his family and peace Recognition of the lot.

* Note: This research was the focus of Friday sermon Lee Incheon City, Korea, and I wanted to Odonh so that the Muslims and others see it, to know compassion and mercy of God by creating wholes, The God of the intent behind

* Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds *

Thursday: 12 Safar 1431 H
28 / 1 / 2010 م

JAMIL LAFI / Abu Muhannd

* Do not forget me in your good prayers

الساعة الآن 07:11 AM.