منتدى قصة الإسلام

منتدى قصة الإسلام (http://forum.islamstory.com//index.php)
-   Islamic History (http://forum.islamstory.com//forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   How to thank Allah as should? (http://forum.islamstory.com//showthread.php?t=122191)

نبيل القيسي 09-03-2020 01:37 PM

How to thank Allah as should?

"If you give thanks (by accepting Faith and worshipping none but Allah), I will give you more (of My Blessings)."

Allah (Glory be to Him) says: "Then, on that Day, you shall be asked about the delight (you indulged in, in this world)!" [Surat At-Takathur: 8].

He also says: "And remember that He made you successors after the people of Nuh (Noah), and increased you amply in stature. So remember the graces (bestowed upon you) from Allah, so that you may be successful." [Surat Al A`raf: 69].

For example, if you know that you breathe about 15,000 liters of oxygen in one day, and that Allah (Glorified and Exalted be He) shall reckon you for each liter of oxygen-which is the cause of your survival on earth- with the same price of a liter of soda, you will be indebted with about 40.000 pounds a day.

Will you then be miser to say each day (Glory be to Allah and all praises be to Him) a hundred times while you are feeling His Great Favors upon you?!

The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "Whoever says: Subhan Allah wa bihamdihi, one hundred times a day, will be forgiven all his sins even if they were as much as the foam of the sea." [Reported by Al Bukhari and Muslim].

• However, the matter is not confined to thanking Allah with the tongue and the heart only but you have to thank Allah by using these favors in obeying Him and do not use them in disobedience as Allah (may He be Exalted) says: "Work you, O family of Dâwûd (David), with thanks!" [Surat Saba ': 13]. He also says: "So, fear Allâh much that you may be grateful." [Surat Al `Imran: 123]. So, if you achieve the fear of Allah by using your organs in obeying Him, you have fulfilled the due gratitude while you admit your negligence in thanking Him.

• Let it be known that one of the greatest sins which a person commits in the right of Allah is to despise the grace of his Lord which is seen when a person rides, for example, a bicycle and sees someone drives a car, then he says: Those are the people who enjoy the world, I wish I were like them. In this case, he incurs the wrath of Allah upon himself because he should remember that there are some people who walk on one leg and some use a chair and some walk with the help of a stick, then he shall say: Praise be to Allah. I am in a great blessing, then shows gratitude and contentment.

• Therefore the Prophet (peace be upon him) teaches us how to be content, he said: "Look at those who are inferior to you and do not look at those who are superior to you, for this will keep you from belittling Allah's Favor to you." [Al Albany graded it as authentic in Sahih Al Jami`, No. 1507].

• For example, I have seen with my own eyes someone whose leg was broken and was wishing to the right side to the left without being able to do that; so if you are in a good health, praise Allah.

• There are some people who wish to go to the toilet on feet and to purify themselves with their own hands so as not to harm others or be a burden to others; so if you are in a good health, say: Praise be to Allah.

• There is someone who was having edema in the liver and the doctor prevented him from eating cheese and white honey. One day, he cried when he smelt food and felt that he is deprived of that great blessing; so if you are in a good health, say: Praise be to Allah.

• There are some people who sleep on the sidewalk in the severe cold without finding a way to warm themselves up, say: Praise be to Allah for the blessing of housing.

• My advice to you, O dear brother while you are feeling these blessings, is to praise Allah frequently by saying: "Subhana Allah Wabihamdih Subhana Allah Al `Azhim. [Glory be to Allah and all praises be to Allah, Glory be to Allah, the Great]." And "Subhana Allah, wal Hamdulillah, Wala Ilaha Illa Allah, wallahu Akbar [Glory be to Allah, praise be to Allah, No god but Allah, and Allah is the Greatest].

You should say these words because you know that Allah loves these words as the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "There are two statements that are light for the tongue to remember, heavy in scale, dear to the Beneficent (Allah), Subhana Allah Wabihamdih Subhana Allah Al `Azhim. [Glory be to Allah and all praises be to Allah, Glory be to Allah, the Great]." [Reported by Muslim, 7021]. He also said: "The most beloved words to Allah are four: Subhana Allah, Wal Hamdulillah, Wala Ilaha Illa Allah, Wallahu Akbar. [Glory be to Allah, praise be to Allah, no god but Allah, and Allah is the Greatest]." [Reported by Muslim, 5724].

Therefore, you should say it frequently with the intention of drawing nearer to Allah with the most beloved things to Him. Then Allah shall be pleased with you and gladdens your heart in this world as well as in the Hereafter by admitting you to Paradise. So, do not be miser against yourself.

نبيل القيسي 21-03-2020 10:40 AM

رد: How to thank Allah as should?

wabarak allah lakum

الساعة الآن 06:26 AM.