منتدى قصة الإسلام

منتدى قصة الإسلام (http://forum.islamstory.com//index.php)
-   Library Friends (http://forum.islamstory.com//forumdisplay.php?f=112)
-   -   Description of prayer from takbeer to tasleemصفة الصلاة من التكبير إلى التسليم (http://forum.islamstory.com//showthread.php?t=125618)

نبيل القيسي 01-09-2020 11:47 AM

Description of prayer from takbeer to tasleemصفة الصلاة من التكبير إلى التسليم

Our conversation today is about the attribute of prayer as mentioned in the Sunnah, which is as follows: Our conversation today is about the characteristic of prayer as mentioned in the Sunnah, which is as follows: • The worshiper in the future stands the qiblah, saying: “God is Great”, raising his hands with his shoulders or ears, and looking at the position Prostration. • Then he places his right hand on the left and puts it on his chest, or above the navel under the chest, or under the navel, and in the position of the position: 1- Either he places his right palm on the back of his left palm, wrist and forearm, [and the wrist: is the joint between the palm and the forearm]. 2- Or he puts his right hand on his left arm. • Then he says the supplication of the opening, then he says: I seek refuge in God from the accursed Satan, in the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. • After Al-Fatihah, in the first two rak'ahs, he recites what is available to him from the Qur’an. • Then he grows to kneel, raising his hands at his shoulders or to his ears, and puts his hands on his knees, separating his fingers, and puts his head parallel to his back, extends his back and makes him straight, and rests in his kneeling, and says: “Glory be to my Lord the Great” three or more. • Then he raises his head, saying: “God listened to those who praised him,” raising his hands, and saying: “God listened to those who praise him,” for whoever is an imam or alone, but the one who is praying behind him is not. • If he stood straight, he said: “Our Lord, to you is the praise,” or “Our Lord, to you is the praise,” or “O God, our Lord, to you be the praise,” or “O God, our Lord, to you is the praise.” • Then he grows taller, prostrates himself, and does not raise his hands, so he prostrates on his seven members. [The forehead, the nose, the hands, the knees, and the tips of the feet], and he receives with his fingers and feet the kiss, and puts his hands as the shoulders or his ears, and enables his forehead and nose from the ground, and raises his arms from the ground, and raises his paws between his feet. He is an offense to the one beside him, and in his prostration he says: “Glory be to my Lord the Most High” three or more, and make a lot of supplication, for he, peace and blessings of God be upon him, said: “The servant is closest to his Lord and he prostrates, so repeat him.” • Then he raises, loudly, and sits on the floor, by spreading his left leg and sitting on it, and raising the right hand [1], and placing his right hand on the right thigh, and his left hand on the left thigh, and he says: “Stir in the knees, or on the knees, or on the knees. Lee »three or more. • Then he should say takbeer and prostrate, and do the same in the second prostration as he did in the first prostration. • Then he raises his head, amplifying, and gets up for the second rak’ah, and does in the second rak’ah as he did in the first rak’ah. • Then he sits for the first Tashahhud in the triple and quadruple prayer, spreading his bed as he sits between the two prostrations, and puts his hands on his thighs, the thumb of his right hand shaves with the middle, and the pinky and ring finger, and he points with the forefinger, or he clenches all his fingers and points to the forefinger, looks at it, and says: “Greetings to God. the prayers and the good things of peace upon you, O Prophet, and God's mercy and blessings of peace on us and on the righteous slaves of Allah, I testify that there is no god but Allah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger »; [agreed]. • Then he gets up, magnifying the third and raising his hands, and prays the third and fourth, and recites the Fatihah. • Then he sits for the last tashahhud, leaving his attribute: to spread his left leg and take it to his right, and to raise his right foot, and to sit on his seat [2], then the final tashahhud: which is the first tashahhud, and add to it: “Oh God, bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad. as I prayed Ibrahim, Ali Ibrahim, Hameed Majeed, God bless Muhammad and Muhammad, as blessed Ibrahim, Ali Ibrahim, you Hameed Majeed »; [Narrated by Al-Bukhari], and God seeks refuge in all four, and he says: “O God, I seek refuge in You from the torment of Hell and from the torment of the grave, and from the trial of life and death.” [Narrated by Muslim], and he calls whatever he wants. • Then he greets him on his right and left, saying: “Peace be upon you and the mercy of God, peace and mercy of God be upon you.” • When he greeted, he said: “I ask forgiveness of God” three times, and says: “Oh God, you are peace and you are peace. Blessed are you, O glory and honor.” Then God remembers what was mentioned of the adhkaar after the prayers.

نبيل القيسي 05-01-2023 05:33 AM

رد: Description of prayer from takbeer to tasleemصفة الصلاة من التكبير إلى التسليم

Praise to Allah, Lord of the Worlds

الساعة الآن 04:08 PM.