منتدى قصة الإسلام

منتدى قصة الإسلام (http://forum.islamstory.com//index.php)
-   Muslim Figures (http://forum.islamstory.com//forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   Are you following the true Religion (Belief) ? (http://forum.islamstory.com//showthread.php?t=17785)

ramevic 27-12-2010 08:19 AM

Are you following the true Religion (Belief) ?

Have you been raised up in your family believing that the faith and the religion your family is following is the right one..

When we were little kids .. It was illogical to ask "why?" because simply our abilities of thinking in that time were not enough to differentiate between the true religion and the falsified religions...

So it was expected that when we grow up at a certain age to find the preachers telling you: “now it's time for you to go through your own journey and decide the truth of your belief by yourself"

But in contrary to that..Most of your preachers told you never to think and that thinking and asking would ruin your faith...!!!

Is that logical!!?? Of course not!!

My Preacher told me : " Islam has something unique...that the more you think...the more your BELIEF gets and the stronger you FAITH gets..UNLIKE OTHER RELIGIONS"

Sayyedna Ibrahim - peace be upon him- was among his people who were worshipping some old popular monuments... He felt that there was something wrong and he decided to start his own journey to know how GOD is and how he wants us to worship him...

And finally he reached the result

"Allah is ONE and ONLY ONE"
He reached that :
There are no gods but ALLAH AND ONLY ALLAH
THE CREATOR OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE AND ALL CREATIONS
THE MASTERCONTROLLER OF EVERYTHING GOING ON!
THE ONE WHO CREATED ALL PEOPLE AND SET SOME RULES FOR THEM TO LIVE WITH (ex: marriage and giving birth) SO THIS RULES WILL NEVER BE APPLIED TO HIM (HE CREATED THEM) THAT HE WAS NEVER BEGOTTEN .. NEVER BEGOT... NEVER HAD A WIFE... NEVER HAD A SON...
NEVER EXISTED NOR WILL EXIST ANYTHING/ANYBODY LIKE HIM!!

the Quran tells us that story :

"When the night covered him over, He saw a star: He said: "This is my Lord." But when it set, He said: "I love not those that set."

When he saw the moon rising in splendour, he said: "This is my Lord." But when the moon set, He said: "unless my Lord guides me, I shall surely be among those who go astray."

When he saw the sun rising in splendour, he said: "This is my Lord; this is the greatest (of all)." But when the sun set, he said: "O my people! I am indeed free from your (guilt) of giving partners to Allah.

For me, I have set my face, firmly and truly, towards Him Who created the heavens and the earth, and never shall I give partners to Allah."

The Quran narrated this story to tell us ..
Once you seek for your faith ..
In the right way ..
With no external negative pressure from media or family or preachers ..
With a fair and a non-shallow way..
Depending on reliable sites and links
Not ظ‚طµط© ط§ظ„ط¥ط³ظ„ط§ظ… - ط¥ط´ط±ط§ظپ ط¯. ط±ط§ط؛ط¨ ط§ظ„ط³ط±ط¬ط§ظ†ظ‰ bla bla.com and this useless staff that only have the words in a different order to form the proof or having no knowledge of faith it is condemning
And listening to the with-ideas and the against-ideas and judging you....

Here you reach the true destination...

All of us - Muslims, Christians, Jews,.....all religions...why did we decided to follow a certain belief..because we believed - no matter whether we were true or not - that our god exists like that and we decided to worship him out of love for him and respect and to satisfy his desire for our creation..

But our God has set us the way he wants us to worship him with...
He set the rules
He made the ways to him

And made a small test for his creations
And made the gifts for those who will proceed through the test successfully
And set punishments to those who will fail...

So it is worth it to be sure that we are following the right belief Allah wanted us to follow!
that's all for today.

Regards,
Salah

Allah has made sure that the people all over the earth know there is something called "Islam." But He has also given us another chance to share the truth about what Islam actually is and what it is not. This may well be our last chance too. Maybe the Last Day is just around the corner and this is a way for us to wake up and do our job before it is too late for us

الساعة الآن 04:30 PM.