منتدى قصة الإسلام

منتدى قصة الإسلام (http://forum.islamstory.com//index.php)
-   المنتدى العام والهادف (http://forum.islamstory.com//forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   حوار بينى وبين يهودى على الفيس بوك.... (http://forum.islamstory.com//showthread.php?t=21383)

عبدالله عمار 26-04-2011 09:43 PM

حوار بينى وبين يهودى على الفيس بوك....

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
دار هذا الحوار بينى وبين احد اليهود على الفيس بوك وفيه كثير من الدروس لفهم القضية الفلسطينية
وارجو ممن لديه خبرة ودراسة تاريخية ان يقدم لى بعض النصائح

Abdallah Talaat :
we will restore our land
palestine is the land of all muslims and arabs
you must search for another place to live in
we are not terrorist but you are
at the end palestine will be free
wait...............15\5\2011

he:

bad news for you :-), G-D is in control, not the false alah. a nice day to you too
(اعتقد ان g-d هو الاله بتاعهم)

Abdallah Talaat:
allah supports us
allah will help us to restore our land
what is israel before 1948
I will repeat it : we will restore our land . you must know that

he:
good try, but since 1948 you have lost every war... immediately after Israel's independence when 6 arab countries were humiliated, the six day war, the Yom-Kipour war, in '73, and many more...

G-D will never forsake Israel. AM ISRAEL CHAI, have a nice evening,

humiliated:اذلت-_-forsake:يخذل-_- AM ISRAEL CHAI: الحياة لاسرائيل)

Abdallah Talaat:
let us think
there was some people living in a land
after that some foreigners came to the land to take it and they Expelled the original people from their land
the original people fights to rstore their land
who is the terrorist here????
I hope to work your mind
your government lies on you
I will ask you another question : What do you know about Islam ?
You will say it is a Religion leads to Terrorism .
No islam is not terrorism but islam learns us to defend ourselves and our land
I hope you learn more about islam

he:
Nope, you got it all wrong and your parents and their parents have been lying to you... There were once long long ago a man called Abraham and his wife Sarah, they had a son, Izak and trough him was Jacob and the Jews (Israelites). Unfortunately Abraham had another son by his female companion, Hagar and he was the father of your arabian people. G-D gave the land Canaan (today Israel + surrounding) to the Israelites.

When the Israelites was taken from their land, your forefather settled there form the surrounding countries, and mostly Jordan, thus you never had the land but was there as trespassers, so now the rightful owners, the Jews, returned to their land and you are upset.

your leader Yasser Arafat was an Egyptian?? and most of your people comes from Jordania, so where is palastine?? or the palastinian people?

Go read your history and you will see

Abdallah Talaat:
Oh , I know my history but you must know your history you said that palastine is land of your grandfather Jacob and this is true but there are two points :

first :
you must know (Tudor Herzel) who puts the first step to make israel country . His dream was to collect the jewes in one country. Firstly the jewes went to Argentina . Then they choosed an afirican country. At last they choosed palestine .He must search for a motives to make the jewes migrate to Palastine and fight . He saw that the religion motive is the most powerful as the religion is the most important thing in mens life . He starts to tell jewes around the world about (מגרש מחדש) and about the palestine the land of their grandfathers and tell the world about the suffering of jewes to Sympathy the world.
As we see he wants to collect the jewes only.(this information from tudor Herzel autobiography).
If you want Palestine because it is the land of your grandfather you must have the dream to go Palestine only not to search in Argentina and in Aferican country and when this failed you go Palestine.

And about the history of Abraham and his sons I will tell you the story from the Holy Quraan .
and also about Dawood ,soliman and Moses .I will tell you in the next message.

وانا حاليا فى انتظار رده على اخر رسالة ومن يستطيع مساعدتى بتقديم بعض المعلومات فليتفضل.

الساعة الآن 01:48 PM.